Friday, October 12, 2007

Neighbors

The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
grapple them unto thy soul with hoops of steel.
William Shakespeare


Meet some of my friends:



Our first visitor dropped out of the sky and into the pool to pay Julian and I a visit. That is Diana's hand not Julian's. Look at your own hand and then think about "plagues of locusts".




We spied our next visitor out the kitchen window as he skulked about the branches.





I took the next three photos at my favorite meditation spot. I call it, "The Swamp", because strangely enough, it is one. Mangrove. Apparently crocodiles live here, which makes meditating a bit tricky, but I have yet to see one. The last photo has two birds (zoom) although I saw only one when I took the picture. When I discovered, after uploading, the little guy hiding in the branches this picture became my favorite. For those interested, the bird on the wing is a yellow-headed caracara.



No comments: